Specification of 21 Inch Ceramic Kamado BBQ Grill
|Material||ceramic, stainless steel, bamboo|
|color||black, red, green, any available colors|
|Main body Diameter||56cm/22″|
|Dia of cooking Grid||47.8 CM /18.8″|
|Assembled Dimenstion(L*D*H)||130x73x122 CM / 51.2″x28.7″x48″|
|Operation Height||91cm / 35.8″|
|N.W / G.W 90KG||76.5KG/88KG|
|Product Complaint Rate||less than 1%|
|Certifications||LFGB, BSCI, EN-1860, BACT, SCS|
|Our Advantages||A variety of ceramic surfaces, stainless steel, LFGB certification complete, a large inventory, fast delivery(7 days ), low complaint rate, packaging environmental protection|
|What Can Cook?|| 22-pound turkey 16 burgers
7 chicken vertically
14 racks of ribs vertically
What is Ceramic Kamado Grill?
1. It’s made from heavy ceramic.
2. The advantage of the ceramic material that absorb and keep the heat.
3. It’s the egg shape and insulated ceramic construction. When you closed the lid, it becomes to a sealed container. The heat circulates and refracts inside the firebox which located on the bottom oh the smoker.
4 .You can control the air flow from the top vent and bottom vent. The thermometer can go from 50-800 degree.
5. It’s very versatile. It can be used to grill, sear, bake and smoke. It can be used all the year around.
6. It use less heat for cooking, save energy. It keep the moisture and will not make food dry and burn out.
7. Compare with traditional bbqs, the kamado is perfect for slow and cool smoking. It doesn’t require constant fire tanding, and with juicier and smoky flavor.
8. It take very short time to star cooking, just about 15 minutes.
Ceramic Kamado Grill Details
the ceramic kamado how to work as below:
Several Features of Ceramic Kamado BBQ Grill
Why choose auplex?
Quality Control for Kamado BBQ Grill
Our Products need to go through three check points to test the quality before we delivery the goods to our clients.
1. After the BBQ shell was built up, our QC will inspect if the finish is good enough and also the small crack ones will be took out;
2. Once the heating is finished, we will sprinkling cold water on the ceramic part under 800 degree, if it crack under it, it is unqualified products;
3. Before package, we try to install the whole Kamado BBQ Oven to check if there is any assembly problem for customers to avoid assembly problems when you received.
|Small urgent Item||by express, air|
|Bulk Item||by sea|
|Package Size:2 Cartons,||Carton A: 65*63.5*77.5cm Carton B: 55*51*15cm|
|Wooden Case Packing||91*71*97CM (for LCL shipment)|
|Loading qty|| 54 pcs /20”FT;
162 pcs /40″HQ
1.Five (5) years lifetime for all ceramic parts and all metal parts
2.90-days for side shelves of kamado eggs
3.90-days for temperature gauge and 1-year for cover
4.This Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners
5.One year warrenty on whole grill/parts
6.Free lifetime technology support on all orders
1. Why choose Auplex Cearmic Kamado Grill?
A:High quality,Lifetime Technical Guarantee and 14years export experience.
2. Do you have after-sales services?
Of course we have consummate after-sale service and a life-long technic consultant.Feel free to contact us if you have any of question.
3. What temperature range could be hold
A:50°c to 800 °c
Ceramic grill offer a superior charcoal taste and the ability to cook food at high temperatures and have it retain its moistness, it is more healthy compared with matal bbq. Ceramic grill has a wide temperature range, frome 50 to 800 degree, plus its accessories, ceramic grill can be used cooking,baking, grilling, smoking and so on.
4. Can I have a sample order for Kamado Grill ?
Sure. We welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mix samples are also welcomed.
5. How do I control Kamado Grill Temperature?
You can control the temperature by adjusting the amount of air that enters and exists the Kamado Grill ceramic grill. Our Kamado Grill Ceramic Grill have a top vent and bottom vent both for controlling temperature, so that you can precisely control the airflow. You can control the temperature to within a few degrees. Normally, the bottom is for general temperature control, and top vent is for fine adjustment.